Sunday, March 18, 2012

I came, I cooked, I am exhausted

I am soooooooooooooo tired that I am not going to take the time to post the Lenten steps we've taken the last few days until tomorrow, but I wanted to just say a few words to my friends out there...

I made about 25 meals today.  That's right... 25.  I loved that we were at my friend Dr. A's house (I am confident she will get there so I am starting to call her that now) because I dripped meat juice (better known as blood) across her kitchen, on her floors, counters and cabinets  AND my bag with tomatoes and water tipped over meaning that sweet LM needed to use her hands to push it off the counter into my food bag so I didn't lose any AND Dr A's hubby shared his beer with us (of course we told him about it after we drank it but it still counts as sharing).  When we got home, I made the boys and my hubby come out to help me unload the car and load the freezer so they could see exactly why I was gone from 9:45 in the morning until 5:45 at night.  I am tired.  Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment