Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Got the Mail Yesterday

I put my shredder in a box big enough for the shredder in the back and space up front for the papers that need to get shredded.  Added bonus, when dumping shredder, loose papers fall into box, not all over floor.  So yesterday, I got the mail, stopped at the recycle bin and tossed what I didn't want, stopped at the shredder and tossed that which needs to be shredded, stopped at Connor's desk and left his mail and then was left holding mail.  Hmmmm, what to do with the mail that actually needs me to do something.  Okay, that will be today's solution.  Yesterday I stuck it in the box that I have going with mail that needs some attention.  The nearly full box.  Perhaps that will be my cleaning out job today.  Or not.

In the meantime, I save the shredding for bickering children.  When they begin to get on each other, I send one to shred and one to help me with whatever.  Clever mother idea 1001.  Hope you can use it.  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment