Thursday, January 19, 2012

Other Spots to Claim...

I took stock of the freezer last night.  Part of that was I planning dinner for tonight, a full 24 hours in advance.  What is wrong with me?!  I may be working today, and I have a meeting and so I thought that perhaps some planning might be helpful.  Plus, I made meals this weekend and so I have a bunch of stuff in the freezer now and so I took stock.  I now have a list of everything that we have for dinners in the freezer so that I can work off of the list for then next couple weeks until food runs out.  The reason I am waxing poetic about this is that while driving home from swim practice this morning (gotta love 5:30 am practice!!), I realized that I put both last week's resolution (take control of the money) and this week's resolution (claim space, get organized) together.  WOW!  3 weeks down, 49 to go.  What was my resolution the first week?  Might be time to review later.  Assuming I get the pictures, bathroom and dusting finished from yesterday.  Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I need to fill my freezer and now you are inspiring me! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete