Monday, January 16, 2012

A New Week, A New Resolution....

I resolve to Get Back In Touch with Family... Skype with the MIL, finish Christmas cards AND send them, post the newly constructed list of family birthdates and come up with a plan, figure out the best way to stay connected with siblings and nieces and nephews, etc. 

I love my extended family.  I do not consider it a chore to visit them as we always have fun!  I would love to do it more, but I am removed so far from them that it is just not financially possible (and after last week, I know that for sure).  But there are other ways to keep in touch.  And now that all of the small people can write, there must be a way to keep that bond alive.  How do you do it?  Do your kids keep in touch with the cousins?  All are middle and elem school except my 2 big boys so FB is not the route for us.  Today, we are starting with the holiday thank you notes.  As we are nearly a month past Christmas, I would say it is about time.  So we will write the notes and I will print and include recent pictures.  Today's goal to this week's resolution is now made.  Let us go forth and bond!

No comments:

Post a Comment