Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just Keep Going...

I was back in the bedroom today and I dusted the dresser.  How did that happen?  Well, I went in the room to take out the box of pictures that came down when the holiday stuff went up to put them back out in the family room and around the house.  I got the box and realized that the pictures needed dusting.  So I got a cloth and began dusting them off as I was taking them out of the box.  Wow, surfaces to place pictures on are also dusty.  Start dusting the mantle, book shelf, window ledges;  whoops, forgot I was really putting the pictures out.  Return to picture duty.  Hmmm, where to put this one as each year following Christmas, I have new pictures to put out so some need to go someplace else... on my newly cleaned off dresser which needs to be dusted.  So, I dusted it.  Then I went into the bathroom and saw all of the cleaners and rags and I remembered that BEFORE I went into my room and got the box of pictures to put back out, I was cleaning the bathroom.  Does this ever happen to you, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment