Monday, April 30, 2012

More stuff about nothing...

It's Monday and I need a new resolution.  Perhaps, next week I will choose 2 for today I am not ready to consider one.  I am in resolution rut and need time to pray and meditate on my new resolution that has NOTHING TO DO WITH CLEANING MY HOUSE!  I need to go back to my inspirations, the articles I read that inspired me to do many things.  But not today.  Today I will be taking care of business.  So much laundry to fold.  So many blogs to read.  So much kitchen to clean up.  I'd like nothing better than to curl up and finish my book and start another.  But I have responsibilities that are never, ever, neverever ending.  Or so it seems today... enough blah, just thought I'd let you know about my thoughts on this week's resolution.

On a completely different note:  I want to give the Readers Digest condensed version of my 30 Day Fitness Challenge. 
  • Down 6 lbs.
  • Waist:  1.5 inches smaller
  • Hips:  1.5 inches smaller
  • Energy:  high
  • Doing another 30 days! 
  • Finally figured out how to post my Fitness Challenge Blog on my Blog homepage to make for an easy link.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment