Sunday, April 22, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

I feel like I've been ignoring my friends (and my soul) as it has been days since I blogged.  And it drives me crazy when days go by and my favorite bloggers are busy and I want to know where they are and what they are doing and why they haven't made time for me...

Well, I finished putting the laundry room back together... but still have to finish the basement.  I am assistant coaching baseball and games have now started.  LRHB hit a triple, only to be tagged out on a fly ball.  Then he hit a GRAND SLAM home run.  He IS a rock star!  I volunteered at Prom this weekend.  Teen boy didn't go, but I helped out anyway.  Late night.  Visited with neighbors at our monthly dinner club.  Since May is so busy, I may not get to see some of these folks until June, so it was nice to enjoy the lovely weather and sit outside and eat yummy Hawaiian BBQ'd themed food.  Today I oversaw the homework and enjoyed a novel and napped a bit.  I did interval training on the treadmill yesterday and boy was I sore today!  I was also sore yesterday before that perhaps due to biking at a ridiculously fast rate Friday night trying to go the distance in less time.  Aches and pains.  Not keeping me from hitting the gym tomorrow.  Also, since LRHB had no school Friday, we made the rounds going to the Arbonne Fairy's house (check progress here:   http://thirtydaystoahealthierme.blogspot.com/ ) (I don't know how The Adventures of an Air Force wife Aimee does the here and have it link right to where she wants without including the link, but maybe she'll teach me one day)  and (remember, recapping Friday) to the park with sweet LM and her crew.  We (Moms) were going to walk, but there was this kid there just watching our kids and he creeped us out so we stopped walking and sat and watched him watching our kids for the next 2 hours until he finally left.  He never approached them, but he hung out on the play equipment near them.  creepy.  What should we have done?  He didn't DO anything, he just put our mommy radar on defcon FREAKED.  I also made HUGE efforts to get the laundry folded and put away and house in order before the start of a working full-time week! 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment