Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Do you believe?

"Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from Heaven above,  With wisdom power and love, Our God is an awesome God."

 As we plug our way through Easter Season, I look at my life and how I've dumped the religious devotion I tried so hard to develop during Lent.  I haven't been swimming laps, so no Rosaries.  I guess I could have said it in the car with the swim team this weekend as we drove to an out-of-town meet, but I know Teen Boy isn't in a place where I can do that, out loud.  But didn't do it silently either.  WAIT!  This is not about beating me up, it is about CELEBRATING God and that there are miracles around us every day.  This seems to be the topic of Momastery, a blog that I began reading after one of her postings was re-posted on FB and TOOK OFF!  http://momastery.com/blog/2012/01/04/2011-lesson-2-dont-carpe-diem/

Anyhoo, this week she is all about miracles.  I got lost there yesterday and I got lost for a little while this morning.  I'm not usually about getting lost on the 'net, but I was blue yesterday and it filled my soul. 

"Our God is an AWESOME GOD!"  Go forth and seek his love and observe his miracles.  Be thankful for your blessings... HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment