Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Easter Bunny is comin! The Easter Bunny is comin!

That's me doing my Paul Revere impression.  And like Paul, that phrase has me filled with panic.  I had NOTHING since I gave LRHB his Easter Bunny story early.  Nothing for any of us.  Unless you count the snickers eggs I bought the other day.  Ooops.  I forgot I bought them and LRHB helped me put the groceries away.  Why'd ya buy those, mom?  Uh, hmm, uh, for Justin to take back to school.  Yeah, that's what I bought them for!  Well, NOW that's what is going to happen with them.  So yesterday I hit some book stores and the mall and feel better equipped.  It might be a bit of a shock for them cause I bought all religious stuff.  I've been reading some blogs, some Catholic mom blogs and it seems like I should have been filling the basket each year with something other than the last season of Star Wars:  The Clone Wars on DVD.  So I bought a bunch of religious books and such.  Then today, I went out and bought some other fun things.  It just occurred to me that my older boys know I blog and I have no idea if they read it regularly or not so I better just shut my trap.   But I will say that I felt that the baskets weren't that great so I got something fun for each one.  But I am short on the eating treats and need to get that tomorrow.  It is slowly coming together.  Holy Thursday blessings for one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment