Friday, March 29, 2013

Resolution #13 Laundry Room Clean Out

Yes, folks, it is that time of year.   Let me tell you a bit about my laundry room.  It is located just steps from the kitchen, between the kitchen and the garage.  However, you do not need to go through it to get from one to the other.  I have shelves all over for extra food items (think Sams Club Pantry), paper products and our spectacular number of swim towels.  Some are attached to the wall up high (needing help for retrieving many things) while others are those plastic cubby like shelves that I can move around.  I have a number of hooks for drying wet suits and hanging sweatshirts in a convenient spot by the garage.  Since the washer is receiving a check-up today and I've spent most of this week finishing other tasks, I thought that this is a great resolution for this week!  I'll let you know how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment