Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Resolution Recap

Yes, I know I've only made 5 resolutions (that you know about) so far, but I still want to recap for you.  First, my list of things I want to accomplish this year contained nothing fun, so I went back an amended it to include fun things not just chores.  Next, I am really trying to keep my calendar in one place so that I don't forget about anything (like breakfast with a friend... still feeling sorry for that).  Third, I had completely forgotten about sticking to one plate at dinnertime.  But, recalling the last couple nights dinners, I have been sticking with one plate.  Perhaps, I've made that a habit.  Too bad I've added a bedtime snack that isn't awful, however, it isn't necessary.  I've found that I stick resolution 4 during the week, but on weekends, I forget about it.  By the evening I am dragging and dehydrated.  Target area to work on!  Finally, I find that cleaning out my wallet is a work in progress.  However, I've been using my gift cards instead of having them sit in a drawer!  So that's where I stand for the first five weeks.  I do find it interesting that the List of Things to Accomplish is 2013 is an evolving piece and has been a great place to seek resolutions.  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment