Monday, March 25, 2013

Book 15

I ventured back into the non-fiction side and I've partly read a couple books that had to go back to the library, but this one I read quite quickly.  It was an easy read and compelling... I wanted to see where this was going!  365 Thank Yous:  The Year a Simple Act of Daily Gratitude Changed My Life by John Kralik was truly inspiring even to a gal like me that sees the glass as almost full, not half empty.  This guy was in a bad place and he was miserable.  But getting lost during a New Year's Day hike inspired him to make a small change which had the proverbial snowball effect!  I think I found this book because the author quoted on the front of the book is Jeffery Zaslow of The Last Lecture which I read on New Year's Day.  So, if you are looking to improve your vision of the world, or just to see how someone else did, try this book!  

No comments:

Post a Comment