Monday, March 18, 2013

A slacker... not really but sorta

I have been busy doing resolutions and getting things done.  I promise.  And when Spring Break starts on Thursday, I will share with you the many different things going on with me.

But today, I wanted to tell you that I have joined a program through my work entitled Spring Into Motion.  Joining this program will serve several purposes.  First, I will be daily recording my exercise, so therefore, I'll be showing up HERE daily.  Next, when I complete this program, I will have enough points in my Healthy Rewards account to get a gift card!  Finally, since I've been a big couch potato, I am really excited to get moving again!  So I am inviting you to join me on my adventure.  Basically I have committed to 6 weeks of walking a minimum of 30 minutes.  More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment