Friday, March 29, 2013

Just to chat...

I am trying to remember the resolutions that I've been working on this winter.  They were written on a paper that I cannot find.  Some of them I can look around the room and see the results.  Others, not so much, which explains why today I went in and changed numbers around.  See, I remember when I made the resolution to pray, the week of Lent.  So when I compared my resolutions to the calendar, I noticed I needed to make a change.

Resolution # 6 - clean out that drawer.  Since then I've cleaned out at least 2 more drawers.  BONUS!
Resolution #7 - formal prayer, for others.  Yes.  At least once a day, if not twice a day, I am saying a rosary or a decade of the rosary for others who need prayers.  This is kinda a personal issue, so the only other thing I'm going to say is great peace.  It gives me great peace.
Resolution #8 - Appointments made for most of us.  Some have to wait until after Spring Break, others were fit in over the time off.  Hero Daddy is still balking.
Resolution #9 - Yes.  And no.  Some done, more to go.  Partially because I am still cleaning out file boxes stored in various places around the house.
Resolution #10 - Oh did I wig out the first time something got spilled on my beautiful cabinets!  Might manage to keep them looking nice now because I am so proud of my work!

In cleaning out a drawer, I discovered that I had purchased a maintenance plan for the washer I bought nearly two years ago.  Today, they are coming out to do a check-up!  Putting my money to good use!  Amazing the things you discover!  Happy Good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment