Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Another week, Another accomplishment, Another Goal

Last week I set a goal to remove myself from catalog mailing lists.  I only get a few, so it shouldn't take too long.  So I hit the big 2 (Lands End and LL Bean) that I knew I had coming regularly.  Very easy.  I went on their sites, did a live chat and asked to be removed from their mailing list.  They wanted that number on the back which I didn't have, but an address works.  Then I started thinking about it... every time I order something for a birthday or Christmas, I am automatically added to their catalog mailing list.  So I went online to my credit card site and was able to run a report on who I ordered stuff from.  There were another 6 companies on there that I was indeed receiving catalogs from.  Good Golly, I just thought of 2 more toy ones... ahhhhh NOT DONE.  Ugh.  Anyhow, many of the smaller ones you need to send an email to as they do not have live chat.  But I did it.  I removed myself from 8 catalog lists.  I had no idea how many lists that I was on!  How about you?

So our goal this week is to create a Summer Plan.  What are my expectations?  What are the kids?  What do I want us to accomplish?  What do you need to accomplish for school?  My kids are out for SUMMER!  How about you... out for summer?  Do you come up with a written plan with goals and planned outings and fun and work?  What are some hopes for your summer?  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment