Thursday, November 27, 2014

Resolution 33

Say "Thank You" or "I'm Thankful" or "I Love You"

Today is Thanksgiving.  This year has been one of the hardest to coordinate and it weighed so heavy on my heart.  But a few days ago, I decided to buy cards and send them to the family that I won't be with this year for Thanksgiving.  I appreciate that we make the effort every other year to get together and this year while we are apart, I want them to know that I am thankful for our Thanksgivings at the beach.  I am thankful to have them in my life and I love them.  I remembered that the true meaning of Thanksgiving Day is to set aside time to give thanks for our blessings and to let go of the stress that can be involved in coordinating a 3 day feast, such that the Pilgrims had.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment