Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Computer Died...

It's true.  My computer up and died.  Thankfully, I have an external hard drive, however, it didn't have everything saved to it.  So thankful moment number two is that the hard drive didn't go and my in-home tech guy was able to get me a contraption to put my hard drive into and load onto my new computer. 

I didn't want a new computer.  I wanted an iPad.  But I didn't want to spend the money.  And I needed a computer because homework needs to get done on computers.  I balked.  I stated that I didn't need one, that I have a smart(ish) phone and computers at school.  I went on vacation.  While I was gone, they bought me a computer.  They sold me with the cost, however, since I can't do my iTunes on it, I kinda think it bites.  It does stuff and I am learning the stuff it does.  Sigh.  I just wish the other hadn't died. So when it died, I couldn't blog.  When I got home and went back to school and baseball etc, I didn't make time to blog.  But I miss it.  I have spent the Sundays this fall watching football, getting caught up on email, and reading blogs.  But not writing.  I generally like to start things at the beginning of the week.  Sunday IS the beginning of my week, however, I just couldn't find the words.  Even though I missed it.  

I might be back... now.

No comments:

Post a Comment