Sunday, June 22, 2014

#25-27

Dynasties:  The Lassiters

I grew up in the 80's so of course "Dynasty" the show is in my past.  In the back of some book, I discovered a tease chapter for another book.  So I investigated, discovering that that tease chapter was part of a SERIES that was titled DYNASTIES!  Destiny...

In the interest of full disclosure, they are from Harlequin and epitomize the romance genre.  I get to read one each month through September opening myself up for guilty pleasure for months.  I have, however, sworn off reading ANY MORE tease chapters at the end of books.  I have a substantial list of books that I want to read!

So a big money dude, dies and his will is a big hot mess.  I'm not really ruining the plot line by telling you that as it happens in the short novella that kicks off the series.  Next come the stories around the big hot will mess.  A "daughter" that was unknown by the family?  The nurse gets the big bucks?

You can find the story titles and various authors here:  http://www.harlequin.com/store.html?cid=622445.

I love reading in the summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment