Sunday, September 15, 2013

Moving Forward...

I cannot go back.  Well, I can and I might, but for now I am moving forward.  There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, only today.  I am taking that to heart today.

I have been decidedly absent because I'm behind.  If I cannot make up the past work, I shouldn't carry on my current work.  At least, that has been my thought process.  No more.  I will write to write because it fills my soul.  I can get out the many things I want to say.  I can share the now.  Is it a little disappointing that I may conclude this year without my 52 resolutions, yes.  However, I look at the challenges I have been facing and overcoming and I need to celebrate those.  They may have numbers attached as I go back and tie them to dates.  But at the end of the year, there will be weeks with no resolution, and I've decided that for now, I am okay with that.  I need to fill up myself, not beat up myself.  I am moving forward... come along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment