Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Filing Cabinet Renovation...

Still working on previous resolutions... update to come soon.  Since the shredder has overheated, I'm taking the moment to tell you Resolution 39:  clean out the filing cabinet.  Seriously, in this age of onlineness, why do I even have a filing cabinet?  Okay, then, why do I have two?  Not sure.  If I figure it out while purging through, I will let you know.  Do you have a filing cabinet?  Box?  Folder?  Does it need purging?  Revamping?  I have 3 file boxes also.  DOWNSIZING!  I'll let you know how it goes...

On another note, yes, I'm still reading.  I've got a reading thing going that I'll tell ya about when I'm all done and I'm halfway through.  Ooooh!  Aren't ya curious now?

Funny story... Stina posted on FB that she was roaring at small people in her house trying to get out the door to Bible Study (see the irony, here).  I so got it.  Cause that was me on Monday.  Sad, but true.  HOWEVER, I got in the car and words of a certain redheaded bible study member popped into my head:  "I have been trying to pray in the car on the way to school with the kids."  So I said to LRHB that I thought after the morning we'd had that we needed to pray.  He really looked unsure in the rear view mirror, but I PLUNGED forward and started the Our Father... and I paused a few lines in and he picked it up.  We were so filled with peace when we arrived at school.  Amen.  So, there's a tip for the week.  I wanted to share it with Stina on FB, but due to her circumstances, she wasn't ending up in the car so I didn't think it would work. 

And what is about rainy days that make us so unproductive?  Boy I got NOTHING done yesterday afternoon when teen boy was home.  He napped.  I watched some TV and read.  And we did none of the things on our to-do list.  I wish I was kidding, but... today is another day.

Off to shred; Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment