Sunday, September 16, 2012

47, 48...

Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich.  Still enjoying the series.

Two Kisses for Maddy: a memoir of loss and love by Matthew Logelin was compelling and at times moved me to tears, but not the emotional read I feared.  I got the title off of the back of the Angie Smith book.  The after thoughts, however, those are emotional.  What would Hero Daddy do without me?  What would my boys do without me?  My photos are a mess, there is still tons to clean up and out and I have so many commitments to so many things.  What would happen if I were to die suddenly?  So, I love on my men, I put one foot in front of the other and I'm making of list of things I just need to get done.  In life.  Not a bucket list, but a how would I leave my life better than it is now list.   Today, after reading this book, I am concerned about my mortality.  So if you feel you need to be motivated to improve your life, perhaps this is the book for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment