Sunday, September 9, 2012

45, 46...

Seven Up by Janet Evanovich continues the Stephanie Plum series and my total enjoyment of her books.  It is pure entertainment for me and as I was finishing it last week by the pool, I had to look around more than once to see if anyone was staring at the crazy lady laughing out loud!

Then, after a busy week, I had a realization that my bible study book group would be meeting on MONDAY to discuss Left to Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza.  So Friday night I started it.  And at lunchtime on Saturday I finished it.  Such a powerful tale of faith.  FAITH.  TRUE BELIEF.  I just couldn't put it down!  I read until late (too late).  I read in the morning (so much for morning chores).  I read instead of fixing lunch (there's a banana and some yogurt).  And then it was done.  The first thing I did was text Sweet LM to see if she wanted to read some before Monday.  I just wanted her to read it too so we could talk about it.  Need Faith?  Read this book.  I will now locate her next book to read that too.

I promise, more on resolutions, soon.

1 comment:

  1. LOVED the book Left to Tell. Need to read the second one too, ASAP. Was great to see you today :)

    ReplyDelete