Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Laughing and Laughing and Laughing...

A book I waited for several months came in at the library and I was going to read it next.  Until I found out another book had to be returned so I stopped reading book one and began reading Visions of Sugar Plums by Janet Evanovich about my favorite bounty hunter Stephanie Plum.  It was a super fast read; a holiday book in fact (which did have me dreaming of holiday music, but since my family already thinks November 1st is too soon, I think October 7th would completely freak them out).  The premise was completely unreal, superhero based which is not my thing (not a spiderman, or any other superhero movie watcher) and so funny!  It was Stephanie the bounty hunter at her best/worst (same thing) along with her crazy family without the suspense and sex drama of the other books (don't get me wrong, I still love the other books).  This was by far my FAVORITE book in the series.  Hands down.  Looking for a fun holiday read, put this on your list of to-dos!

No comments:

Post a Comment