- Mystery brown liquid #1 - I think it might have been broth, but just not sure.
- Mystery brown liquid #2 - beer. Mike didn't like it so I froze it to use while cooking. This just happened over labor day weekend, so I will probably make cheddar beer soup this weekend and get it used up.
- Mystery red stuff - pretty sure it was tomato paste, but I usually freeze tomato paste in 1 T dollops so I ditched it.
- Apple pie leftover from last Thanksgiving. Looks fine so we'll probably eat it.
- Bag of sweet potatoes from last winter. Those look good too so I will probably try to work them into the dinner rotation soon(ish). Before Thanksgiving for sure.
- Jam we made last year. Need to give it out because I'm in the process of making more.
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Follow-up to Resolution 28 and Resolution 40
I thought it might amuse you if I recapped some of the things I found in my freezers when I cleaned them out...