Thursday, June 28, 2012

This I know...

These things I know:  I am a stress eater.  My number one downfall is chocolate, my number 2 downfall is the drive-thru line.

These things I am learning:  I committed April to a Healthy 30 Day Challenge.  And I lost weight.  And semi-following it during May, I lost some more weight.  And not following it in June has had lousy results... not only did I gain weight, but I feel LOUSY.  My body is craving a HEALTHY way of LIFE.  When I eat crappy, I feel crappy.  So I threw away some chocolate today.  And I had a healthy breakfast.  Okay, lunch was crappy, but I spent the morning listen to a group of folks that are going through a tough time right now.  Stress eating.  Again.  So, planning ahead, next week's goal is going to be get BACK OFF SODA.  Which is my recent friend.  Which truly leads to my demise in other areas.  But for now, I will go finish the Diet Coke that accompanied my fries and Big Mac for lunch.  Acknowledgment of a problem is always the first step.  I am hoping that by Monday I will be ready for step 2.  I know I should say tomorrow, but the MAJOR stressor in my life, affecting many I know, isn't going anywhere that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment