Thursday, June 7, 2012

Books 24 & 25

I'm not sure how I ended up with a romance novel with three short stories, but I did and I've been reading over the last few weeks.  Took me several weeks just to get through the first short story which I didn't enjoy.  Which begs the question, I did I feel compelled to finish it?  The book is entitled Summer Brides and I did enjoy the other two stories which were by authors that I have read before.  So because it is summer and because I love some easy on the brain romance novels, I found their websites, learned about some series that they've written and requested them at the library.  So I may have a bunch of trashy reading this summer, but I will be REALLY ENJOYING MYSELF!  I also really like reading series so once I find one I usually just plow right through.  Which is why it is interesting that I'm NOT plowing right through the Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum series.  I'm taking that a few at a time.  I'm picking up another at the Library today!

I am also slowly munching through her romance novels... The one I read over the last two days is Back to the Bedroom (Evanovich).  Again, brainless fun read, mostly by the pool either during swim team practice or at the fun pool or waiting for doctor appointments etc.  At the hair salon waiting for College Boy to get his hair cut, a lady commented on how much she liked them because they made her laugh.  I said, "I laugh out loud no matter where I am!" and she said ME TOO! 

I had kinda fallen behind on my reading cause I was catching up on my TV.  But now (though not completely caught up on TV) I am back to reading.  Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment