Monday, June 3, 2013

Resolution 23

23:  Make just one life changing eating habit that will stick.

I'm not sure right now what that will be but I hope that it is to Strive for Five every day.  By that I mean, I am trying on several new eating habits and I think that one is the most important so I hope that is the one that sticks.  This week I'm going start with eating clean, eliminating dairy, gluten, caffeine, alcohol, processed sugar and soy.  Okay, let's be honest, what soy do I use?  And I'm not giving alcohol up forever, just for a little while.  Processed sugar... does that include M&M's?  I'm guessing yes, so farewell chocolate.  I wish I could give you up forever cause you do me no good.  And while we're hitting the honesty track, I had coffee this morning, but black.  Tomorrow is another day.  I won't mention this again most likely outside of the amusing antidotes of the pitfalls I encounter.  HOWEVER, I am blogging about it here:

http://thirtydaystoahealthierme.blogspot.com/

Maybe your one life changing eating habit is less sugar or cream in your coffee.  Or no soda (inspired by a tale to come).  Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment