Sunday, June 16, 2013

Resolution 17: Ceiling Fans

It's coming... the company is coming!  In just a few weeks I'll be playing host to my parents and my in-laws to celebrate Teen Boy graduating from high school.  I know that this happened just two years ago, but in some ways it seems like a lifetime.  It is exciting!  However, I am met with the challenge of cleaning the house  prior to their visit.  Yes, cleaning under the gun is a way of life for me.  And every time I do it, I swear it is the last time.  That some how, some way I will find a way to stay on top of it!  "It could happen!" (Angels in the Outfield).  One step to take is cleaning the ceiling fans.  About the time they arrive, it is possible that Spring/Summer will arrive and the need to use the ceiling fans.  So this week, it is time to pull out the ladder and clean those blades.  I can feel the sneezes coming already!

No comments:

Post a Comment