Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Journey...

I am using the next couple weeks to post about some of the resolutions I've been making this Spring and then  I'll also be recapping later how the resolutions have gone.  Many I put in under draft as I was working on them with little notes so I'd remember to include some detail or another, so it is a matter of going through and compiling them into a readable format from notes.  Also, I will be trying to do some catching up before turning on my Nook and the fantastic tales I've been downloading and reading.  Kind of like work before play, though I love writing so it isn't really work.  Anyway, they may or may not pop up in any particular order, just a warning.

Happy Monday, Happy Reading and thanks for joining me on my resolution journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment