Sunday, June 16, 2013

Resolution 21: Cleaning Chart

An angel lives in the form of my friend JF.  She has a business and she volunteered her services to help me out.  I learned that the best way to clean a mirror in the bathroom is not Windex and paper towels, but a cloth and hot water, then dried with a clean cloth.  I learned that those "green" products really do work.  I learned that her heart is incredible when she wouldn't take my money.  She did remarkable work in a short time, apologized that she didn't have more time (??? I was grateful for the time she gave!) and helped me prepare for family in the most generous way because I have to tell you I wouldn't have either slept or gotten it done; a job really interferes in time for cleaning!

Now that I have a clean home, I MUST, MUST, MUST keep it this way and a schedule is the only way for that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment