Thursday, February 21, 2013

Books: 11-14 and I'm almost caught up...

I know I said I was going back to the Stephanie Plum series, but I am just so HOOKED on the Susan Mallery series about Fool's Gold.  I read the final 4 books to bring me up to date in the series and waiting for new books this summer.  I also read 2 of the three novellas also about the characters in that town.  Sigh.  Some more sighing.  Okay, yes, she is a bit too detailed in her sex scenes, however, her characters are the kind that I would want to be my friends.  I know there is a Fool's Gold webpage to keep up to date with the characters, but I just think that may make me a bit too crazy.  Anyway, I have a HUGE stack of books waiting for me and I think I'll be venturing back to the nonfiction side for a little while.  A little dose of reality coming my way.  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment