Sunday, February 10, 2013

Resolution #3

Last year I had trouble keeping track of my resolutions, so this year I am going with the straight in your face title so I know what's what!

Change one thing about your diet.  Just one.  We all can make one change... it might be changing from white pasta to whole wheat pasta (not me) or 4 cups of coffee a day to 2 cups of coffee and 2 cups of water.  My big change is to eat ONE serving of dinner.  Portion control will help slim me down and set a great example for my kids.  I'm sure this will be a work in progress, some days better than others, but this is my goal.  LRHB is striving for 5 and going for 120% calcium before choosing a junky snack.  Teen boy doesn't know it, but he's giving up soda in a week or so.  My soda stash started dwindling and then I found the cans in his trash can in his room.  So that's us... how about you?  Can you make one change to your diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment