Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Book #11

The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World
by Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa

4/8 Adult Reading Challenge
9/50 2015 Reading Challenge:  A non-fiction book, A book with more than 500 pages (923), A book with nonhuman characters (Mickey Mouse), A book with magic (The Magic Kingdom), A book published this year

I am going to Disney World this year with the LRHB.  Now, don't be thinking you can rob my home whilst I am gone, as we are not all going on this trip which is the only reason I am mentioning it.  Well, not the only reason.  I mention it because I read most of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2015 in preparation for our trip.  I didn't read the chapters about Universal Studios, the Disney Water Parks (those I did skim even though we have no intention of going to them), shopping, the spa or a significant part of "Where to Stay"(because I already booked my room).  I did read many more than the 500 page requirement and I got so many helpful tips.  I am looking forward to this trip and even got up at midnight to book my fast-passes!  I would TOTALLY recommend this book if you are undertaking a trip to THE WORLD.  Great, great tips and information.  One note, don't read the restaurant section on an empty stomach.  Just saying!  

No comments:

Post a Comment