Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Resolution 14 - TAXES

Since I'm procrastinating this morning mostly due to the pounding of a headache that would probably go away if I would stop procrastinating and get stuff done, I will tell you that I still have 3 sets of taxes to do even though that was last week's resolution.  And I'd like to say that I'll get them done on time, but since we get money back, that may not happen.  But it might because it would make my spouse VERY HAPPY.  So resolution 14 is get taxes done.  Unfortunately, that requires going through 3 boxes of what I'll call table swipe.  You know, when people are coming over or you actually want to eat at your table, you SWIPE all the stuff from the table into a box and hide it in your bedroom.  I think there are only 3 boxes, but it could be 4.  Enough procrastination.  Unless I decide to tell you about the books I've been reading.  More and More Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment