Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Have I mentioned that I'm BLOND...

Today I mistook a second grader for a fifth grader.  What was I thinking?  Oh yeah, I'm blond. 

Last week I had resolution 47.  The week before I declared resolution 47.  What was I thinking?  Oh yeah, I'm blond.

Still working out that morning routine.  How come LRHB got up at 7 on the nose every day this year and last (just about), but now that I have to leave for work at 8 he's sleeping still at 8?

I've created some lists to be organized for the holidays, so 47 resolution number 1 is going well, yet not complete.  Which is making me feel a bit crazy.  What am I thinking, blogging when there is work to be done?  Oh yeah, I'm blond.

And resolution 47 number 2 was being PRESENT.  Totally knocked that one out of the park all of last week.  Now to resume normal life and be present. 

Well, I'm thinking that I don't need 48 if I have 2 resolutions for 47 and since this week is half over and I'm working full time the rest of the week, I will postpone 48 for now. 

Happy Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment