Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sick Day

LRHB is home on a sick day today.  The reality is that he had a migraine yesterday, his first.  And since Teen Boy and I both suffer from them, I am pretty certain that is what it was.  However, before leaving school yesterday, he puked which means mandatory 24 hours home.  I'm fine with it.  I had a list of stuff to do today, but we can hang out.  Because he feels fine, however, I am a one woman entertainment committee.  Just lost at Risk.  We've read 30 minutes.  Now to trick him into some chore time.  In one week, College Boy comes home.  In 2 days, my home boys will be done with school until after Thanksgiving.  In 4 days my folks arrive and 6 days my brother.  Many things to do, but getting motivated to do them with JOY in my heart!  Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment