Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Passionate about Quartos

Quarto - a published document.  Or a book.  I needed to find another way to say book.  Cause apparently, even though I have a disaster area for a house and tons to do, I am finding time to read.  Perhaps because Hero Daddy was gone last week and I chose book over TV (and over housework, organizing, getting ahead on stuff, getting caught up on stuff, etc).  And perhaps because I've been doing the drive to appointments thing, hanging out in waiting rooms, etc.  Nevertheless,  book reading I've been doing.

Hot Six by Janet Evanovich, is another installment in the Stephanie Plum series.  I think I have just 12 more to read to get caught up before needing Notorious Nineteen November nineteenth.  See what I did there?  The alliteration?  Unfortunately, I don't work for the publishing house or the book would be out on the nineteenth instead of the twentieth. 

However, Seven Up wasn't up next!  Debbie Macomber (I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned her, LOL) has a new novel out Inn at Rose Harbor.  Set in Cedar Cove like her Cedar Cove Series, we got to revisit some of our old friends.  But this is a new series, so they are no longer front and center.  Jo Marie Rose is the main character and she's someone I'd call friend.  Get on the list at the library or go buy it and try this one out.  It is Debbie at her best.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment