Sunday, February 23, 2014

Book 12

The Monuments Men:  Allied Heroes, Nazi Thieves, and the Greatest Treasure Hunt in History by Robert Edsel started slow, but was an amazing read.  I guess I would say that it moved faster after I stopped going back and forth and trying to remember who everyone was and what everyone was doing.  I just hung on tight and went for the ride; what a great ride it was.  My daddy and I both read this book; then we went to see the movie.  I finished with an hour to spare!  The movie was great, too!   I'm not sure why they made some of the changes that they made, but again I let go of the book and just enjoyed the movie the way it was.  It sure helped understanding some of the movie having read the book, but my mom didn't read the book and enjoyed the movie as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment