Sunday, January 12, 2014

The More Things Change...

The More They Stay the Same...

This is how I am feeling right now.  I look around and there are so many things I want to change/improve/manage etc.  This is how I felt two years ago when I started this blog.  And I am feeling also like a ping pong ball that is being hit back and forth.  Great job, I've stuck it out two years.  Lousy job, you've got most of the same issues as two years ago.  AHHHHHHHH!

I still eat breakfast.  That was resolution #1 and it has stuck.  But since many of my resolutions are cleaning up and out related, they all need to be done.  Again.  And again.  And again.  In a different room, perhaps.  So I am starting over at the beginning.

What is RESOLUTION? A firm decision to do or not do something.  When you look at it that way, I have really achieved what I set out to achieve.  I resolved (decided) to do one life improving thing a week.  And most weeks I do.  Some weeks, I do twice.  These are things that improve MY LIFE.  Not anyone else's.  However, I hope that if you are joining me on my journey, you too are making changes, improvements.
I needed to think this through, to cement my relationship with my blog, my goal, my inner peace.  I hope you can find some peace here.


No comments:

Post a Comment