Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014-1 Good Calendar

Getting organized for me is knowing who, what, why, when and how.  I've spent the better part of today with three different school calendars compiling all of the days off, end of school dates and spring breaks.  Three kids, three different weeks for Spring Break.  Good times.  Now that I have students in three schools in three cities, I have finally moved to an online calendar.  It emails out the weekly schedule to the major players in our family and, with my email and our family password, they can add important dates to the calendar.  Just realized that I haven't added birthdays!  YIPES!

I will miss my binder with my free printed pages and pockets for other important papers to carry around.  Have no fear, though, I am NOT paying for my online calendar.  I am using  http://www.cozi.com/family-calendar.htm and it is free.  It has some upgrades that you can pay for, but it really does everything I need without the bells and whistles.  I was able to download a mobile app for my phone, so I will always have my calendar on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment