Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Book 87

When I take a vacation from the computer and live life among my people, I fall behind, lose track etc.  So when I wrote the last post about books, it was originally 87 & 88.  However, then I remembered that I had read another book, so I went back and re-titled the last post and I am now going to chat about Book 87.  Still wondering in the back of my mind if I've missed one... if so, it will go down in incorrect order as 90.

Bygones... (Ah, Ally McBeal, how I miss thee)

I read Alice Sebold's The Lovely Bones which also came from that 3x5 card I found in my desk from 2010 books.  However, in spite of the fact I am reading it well past all of the attention it garnered as a novel and a movie, it is a compelling book.  Supernatural, not really my thing, however I enjoyed it more than I thought.  I will admit that I thought it got bogged down in the middle, but I persevered because I wanted the SOB brought to justice!!!  If you haven't read this book, give it a shot.  If you're giving it a shot and want to have a movie night together, message me cause I'm gonna get the movie from the library.  Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment