Sunday, March 1, 2015

Where did February Go? Resolution #6

I've missed you!  I've been cheating on you by writing on another site, commenting on what others had to say!  

Resolution #6  Grow Yourself

At some time this year, stretch yourself.  Grow.  Try something new or different.  I took a book study and it consumed my time during the month of February.  In addition to the weekly reading, I had to answer questions then respond to what others had posted.

I also spent a day taking classes.  And I've attended four sessions so I will be prepared to administer our state test to a small group of students.  I basically spent the entire month growing my brain.  If you want to know about the book study I took, tune back in on Tuesday when I post about it under books read!

No comments:

Post a Comment