Monday, May 12, 2014

#13 Again

So I just spent the last ten minutes trying to decipher the title of my last running post... #9-#16.  It didn't match if I was counting the 35 days til race day.  It didn't match my work-outs.  And then I realized, it was bad math. The title should be #9-#13.  Four weeks (of planned work-outs) times three work-outs a week (of course I am doubling up) does not equal 16, but rather 12.  Plus I had started week 5, total = 13.  I am not going to go back and re-title it though.  I am going to live with my mistake, cause people make mistakes.  

Then, as I mentioned, LRHB was sick and then Teen Boy and then ME!  I know I said if I got sick I wouldn't be able to do the race.  But, I only got the stomach flu... not real sick.  I was back running after FOUR days off and two days of feeling ICK.  I redid day Thirteen because I felt that was a good place to start again.  Now, the window is very small and I am going to have to be committed to running every day without a break for the next two weeks.  Please, pray for no more sick, no derailing because I really want to run this race!

No comments:

Post a Comment