Wednesday, April 30, 2014

#8

In doubling up on the day I missed for abs/squats, I really did a number on my front quads.  Lesson of the day:  If you place your feet farther apart when you do your squats, it works the backs of your quads and your gluts.  This piece of info actually made doing squats today, possible.

I do enjoy my new playlist for running.  I enjoy even more watching hockey.  If only my team would win and move on, I'd have more hockey to watch.  And cheer for.  LOUDLY.  AT THE GYM.  Yep, that was me.  You know what I discovered... no one was paying attention.  The dudes around me at 9 o'clock at night all have their earplugs in, doing their own thing.  I am sure there might have been a woman behind me somewhere wondering what kind of work out I was doing waving my arms like I was.  I am equally sure that she didn't hear me either because she had earplugs in as well.

Run. Run. Run.

No comments:

Post a Comment