Thursday, April 24, 2014

#3, #4

Yesterday after school, I was able to get my day 3 run done before driving to pick up College Boy.  He is going to be Med School Boy come August and we toured the satellite campus today.  We've been hearing that he is young and after today, I can agree with that.  Most of the 20 students (if not all) have been out of school doing other things.  None of them finished their undergrad in 3 years and are now headed to med school.

Anyhow, time for posting was non-existent due to the drive up and back (in lousy weather, no less).  And this morning I got up before the sun and did my run so I could drive him back to school after the tour today.

I must go do 30 crunches and 30 reverse crunches before crawling into bed.  Thankfully, I did the killer squats this morning otherwise, I'm not sure I'd be able to after all of the walking and steps I did today!

No comments:

Post a Comment