Monday, October 21, 2013

Reach out and touch... #41

I got a lengthy email today from my cousin.  I haven't seen or heard from her in decades.  And she found my dad and visited my folks last month.  Then she emailed me.  So I emailed her back.  And she emailed me again!  So nice.  It made me reach out and email another family member that I hadn't heard from.  And she emailed me back.  It is so much easier to stay in touch with today's electronics.  However, I would venture to say that when there was no email, texting and FB, people stayed in touch better; they didn't take it for granted.  Today, I think we take it for granted.  Thank you sweet cousin for reconnecting with me!

Resolution #41 - Reconnect.  Reach out and touch someone you love that you may have left in the dust of today's busy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment