Sunday, August 18, 2013

I LOVE LA!

Oh, I do I do I do!

LRHB and I are "leaving on a jet plane" tomorrow for "I love LA".  (Can you tell I was at Karaoke night last night?)

This is step one in our "It will be alright when another brother leaves for college" campaign.  He will have his grandparents all to himself (with me) and they have planned non-stop fun for him.  We're going to prove that his life will have more fun when not traipsing around to brothers' activities!

FAST FORWARD THREE WEEKS

We had a wonderful trip to Los Angeles.  Disney's California Grand Adventure was a grand adventure.  The Color of Light show was absolutely phenomenal!  We used the advice of mom's all-thing-Disney-expert neighbors and rode favorite rides easily and multiple times.  Lunches with Mom & Dad's friends made up plans on more than one day and were super fun!  Legoland and the Legoland Water Park was another day's fun outing.  That mini-land is SO AMAZING!  And who doesn't love a lazy river!  Spent the night with my high school BFF and her lovely family.  Fabulous frisbee playing, delicious dinner, fun outing to the San Diego Zoo, yummy ice cream, fantastic breakfast and way not enough time.  Throw in trips to the pool, reading, watching Little League championships, and the beach and we had such a great time.  Sigh.  Reality, I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment