Sunday, January 6, 2013

Resolution #1

Lists.  I like them.  Some do not care for them.  I do like to make lists and write down things I've done and cross it off.  I did that with a resolution or two last year.  And I'm okay with that.  I digress...

Lists.  Personal goals.  Household goals.  Goals for children or spouses (if you dare... I do not).  Week one has been about compiling some lists.  For example, there are several areas around our home that need improvement.  A hole in the wall here, new pictures to hang there, small things that need to be accomplished.  Some folks might consider this a "honey do" list.  In my house, that doesn't go over so well so I phrase it as my goals that I guess my dad will help me with when he comes.  Generally, when Hero Daddy has some time and has heard my "goals", he will lend a hand IF it seems as if it is his idea.  22 years of marriage (almost) and I've learned a thing or two.

Now, I apologize for not getting to this sooner, so take your time and compile your lists over the next week along with resolution #2.  Which will be coming soon to a blog near you.  LOL.  I crack myself up!  What happened was, I wanted to start the year with words of wisdom about my journey.  So I wrote a blog and then saved it so I could revisit and improve upon it.  In reality, I worked at a swim meet the last two days, played mahjong with the ladies and ran errands, went to a full-day professional development session (now certified in CPR, first aid and AED, again.  Things have been simplified in CPR, are the same in first aid and an AED really will talk you through the entire process.), worked a half-day learning more about my job and moved College Boy back to school.  Then I reread what I wrote earlier today and decided it was just fine the way it was.  Which meant then I was nearly a week behind.  But the new year started on a Tuesday, so Tuesday may be the first day of the week this year!

Happy list making!

No comments:

Post a Comment