Friday, May 4, 2012

Book 19

So I kept having to explain to Teen Boy why I was laughing the other night!  I don't remember if Two for the Dough was as funny as Three to Get Deadly (both by Janet Evanovich), but I even caught myself laughing out loud at they GYM this morning while I was reading!  I was unsuccessful at predicting who and what on this one, but I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  However, that made it so much more entertaining for me!  I definitely finished this one excited again about the series and eager to start the 4th.  But I have other stuff due first, I think, so I gotta figure that out today! 

I've also spent time catching up on my TIVO stuff cause the box was filling up so my reading has slowed down.  And now it is May sweeps so I gotta stay on top of the shows so it may be a bit longer before I post about another book.  Happy MAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment